It seems like I've been really busy frolicking around in Dramaland, but at the end of the day, there isn't anything that is worth posting entire entries to, so I shall just list:
- Got myself swimming in mangaland for the first time: Got introduced to really good mangas which I love and will recommend to anyone out there, looking for a good shoujo, yet interesting manga –> The One, Ao Haru Ride and Fifty Rules For Teenagers.
- Not very interested in any Asian Dramas as of the moment. After I finished Nazotoki, I've not started any Jdramas yet. I was in a Kdrama slump for a very long time, and Colour Of Woman didn't work out for me, so I'm going to take my time to rediscover my love for kdramas. It seems like after City Hunter, I've yet to fall in love with any Kdramas hmm.
- That being said, I'm going to take a shot at The Moon That Embraces The Sun and Wild Romance….not getting my hopes high though.
- Wow, I'm also in a Taiwanese Drama slump…not interested in Skip Beat (yet?) because I don't really feel anything towards the plot and the casting, and same goes for Ring Ring Bell.
- So that only means that I've been happily indulging in other shows like Sherlock Holmes Season 2 produced by BBC. Lovely show! I like the plot much better than the Hollywood films.
- Getting started on first episode of Sign…so far so good, but…I don't feel any great attraction towards it, not like the insane unconscious chant of next episode, next episode, next episode, which I know so many of us fall prey to.
- Which means that being quite bored, I decided to watch Buzzer Beat again for the nth time! My all time favourite show everrr.
There, that's how I spent my week. The mangas were extremely fruitful and satisfying, but being a drama addict, I'm still thirsting for a good drama. I'm in my picky mood, for goodness knows how long.