Do you always type ‘dramas recommendations’ into the google searchbox like me?(:
If yes, this is just the right page for you! I just want to share with everyone my favourite dramas! They are definitely worth a watch(:
(in no order of preference)
- Buzzer Beat ( Japan )
- Proposal Daisakusen ( Japan )
- Liar Game ( Japan )
- Nodame Cantabile ( Japan )
- Mei Chan No Shishuji ( Japan )
- Jumong a.k.a The Book of the Three Han ( Korea )
- Princess Hours ( Korea )
- Save your last dance for me ( Korea )
- Itazura No Kiss ( Japan )
- Code Blue ( Japan )
- Brilliant Legacy ( Korea )
- Sassy Girl Chun-Hyuang ( Korea )
- Mars ( Taiwan )
- Meteor Garden ( Taiwan )
- Fated to Love you ( Taiwan )
- Bai Quan Nv Wang ( Taiwan )
- Kindaichi Season 3 ( Japan )
My <3<3<3 drama ultimately is still Buzzer Beat ( trying to figure out if it ending up as number one on the list is a coincidence or not). I am currently watching Kaichou Wa Maid Sama anime and it is still ongoing! It is looking quite good. It is the average kind of story, you know, match a macho-girl with a hot guy who will save her every time she meets trouble, but still it’s pretty funny and sweet to watch!
My top drama for romance is Buzzer Beat. For mystery and mind-boggling-puzzles-like drama, it will be either Liar Game Season 2 ( which is much better than season 1 ) or Kindaichi ( which I fell in love with and am in love with since young ). For favourite anime, I think it will be either Kindaichi or Kaichou Wa Maid Sama ( can’t say I have much choice either, seeing that I only watched 3 animes in my whole life, including Vampire Knight ).
What do you people think? Comment! If you are interested in any, you can always ask me for a synopsis!